Igiari! 2025
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment* - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:03 pm

"Well", Wocky said as he loosened up a little, "I go to high school. I'm on my last year, and I hope I graduate, 'cause my grades ain't so good..."

He then posed proudly and said, "And I'm also the future fifth boss of my family, after Pops retires."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment* - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 pm

'Ah i see. I didn't go to school at all.' She said.
'So, what is it your family does?'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:16 pm

"You didn't go to school?" Wocky asked, "So I guess you were homeschooled then..."

He then took his hands out of his pockets and said, "Well... We're gangstas..."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Pearl seemed to focused on Wocky to be paying attention so she could have most likely have slipped away. Getting bored of thier conversation, she scooted out the shop, dropping some powder along the way.
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:33 pm

For a second Pearl didn't pay attention to Wocky.
She followed Dahlia with her eyes while she walked away.
'Dahlia! Hey!' She called, knowing that Dahlia carried flowers some seconds ago.
'You need to pay for that!' She crossed her arms and sighted. Then she noticed something on the ground.
'And.. you've dropped something!' She said while carefully coming closer to the powder, knowing it was most likely something dangerous.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Wocky looked in Pearl's direction as she walked up to the powder on the floor.

He then rushed to her and pulled her back.

"Stop!" He said, "Don't get near that stuff!"

He'd sworn he'd seen something like it before, since he was in the 'gangster business' after all, but he wasn't sure.

"You oughta clean this up", He said, "Don't want anybody steppin' in it."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Pearl looked at Wocky.
'Do you know this stuff?' She asked pointing at the ground.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 pm

"I think so", Wocky said, "Sometimes Pops tells his goons to use it on people we go after... Like puttin' it in their mail or somethin'... Or it jus' could be flour, but I think we should still be careful."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:30 am

Normallt Pearl would've said it was probably flour.
But she knew Dahlia, so it can be really dangerous.
Pearl wlked out of the shop, looking around trying to spot Dahlia.
'Dahlia?' She actually didn't know if she really wanted her back after she left this stuff.
Pearl couldn't think of Dahlia carrying flour.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:26 am

"So that girl's name was Dahlia?" Wocky asked, "Do you know her or somethin'?"
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:46 am

Pearl turned back to Wocky, still standing outside.
'Yes, well, Dahlia is my sister actually.' She said.
She looked down the street once more.
'And she just stole some flowers.' She said.
Pearl sighted. 'I guess i have to pay them now. I can't tell the boss that there's something stolen when he comes back.' She said.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 am

"O-Oh", Wocky said as he looked at Pearl.

"She doesn't look like a very nice girl, does she? I mean, she drops a potentially dangerous substance on the ground an' she stole flowers?? Even I wouldn't do that... I would only steal from people I didn't like, y'know? That's how the Kitakis roll."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:12 am

"Oh hello there," Dahlia said as she walked into the shop. "I was about to pay, but since you two were so sucked up to each other I decided to pay later. He he... Anyway, I've seemed to have dropped something..."
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 am

Pearl looked surprised as she saw Dahlia returning.
I don't think she wanted to pay at all.. she tought.
'Y..yes, you dropped something.. What is it?'
Pearl played nervous with her magatama, not sure if she wanted to know the truth.
But she also knew that Dahlia wouldn't tell the truth. Probably.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:20 pm

"Oh it's not here," lied Dahlia. Leave the powder where it was, it's not as if the cocaine will do them any harm. Dahlia placed into Pearl's hand some money. "Keep the change," she suggested, "I think you'll need it."
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Pearl looked at the powder on the ground. She pointed at it.
'That's yours.. isn't it?' She asked. 'I saw you dropping it..'
Pearl didn't feel so well, standing between a ganster and a .. dangerous girl with an umberella.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Wocky stepped in front of Pearl and said to Dahlia, "Jus' what're you up to, anyway? It ain't every day that I see somebody drop white powder on the floor..."

He then looked at the powder closer, and then his eyes went wide.

"W-What... What the hell?! I-Is this... Cocaine?!"

He remembered his father showing him what cocaine looked like when one of his goons brought it to his office one time.

"W-Where the hell did you get this?! It's crack! Pops' goons always steal this stuff!"
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:07 pm

"Ah," Dahlia giggled. "Yes, it's for Iris. She needs it to keep her head straight. "It's not crack, it's medicine. Iris is mentally sick you see? She's engaged to a ghastly chef you see. So Wocky, you pop goons?"

Acting sensible in front of these two felt like the most ridiculous chore she could think off.
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 pm

"If it's medicine", Wocky said firmly, "Then why're you droppin' it on the floor? Wouldn't you want to save it for her? And yeah, I do pop goo- Wait a minute! I don't pop goons; I was talking about my father! His goons always steal crack."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 am

Pearl looked down.
Iris' medicine.. because.. she's mentally sick?
Pearl now figured it out. Iris isn't sick. And the only medicine Dahlia would give Iris wasn't a good medicine.
'T-that's.. Not medicine, is it, Dahlia?' Pearl looked up.
'I know you.. If Iris was sick, you would never give her medicine at all..'
Pearl looked away. Why did i say that again..? It's kinda dangerous to say those stuff to her..
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:02 am

Pearl wasn't the dumb little kid who failed to channel her anymore. Dahlia knew that. It seemed like Wocky did pop goons. Why else would be struggle to speak like that. Anyway, what does this have to do with him?

Two little dumb brats ganging up on her was marvelous, Dahlia thought. Pearl's serious face looked so silly she could almost genuinely laugh. "Oh Pearly," Dahlia smirked, stroking her hair. "You should know I get clumsy from time to time." Nothing could convince Pearl that Dahlia would ever do an act of kindness, but it was worth a try, just to make Pearl feel stupid. "If Iris was a little bit sick, I wouldn't have bothered. And I need her urgent assistance, so she needs to recover as quickly as possible."
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:25 am

Pearl didn't believe Dahlia's story at all.
'You need her assistance? I don't think Iris would help you again.. And no one told me she was sick.'
Pearl said. She felt nervous, but didn't want to show it.
So she looked serious, holding her magatama tight.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 am

Wocky just stood there as Pearl and Dahlia were going back and forth at each other.

"This chick is really messed up", He thought, "Pickin' on this girl like that."

He then had a huge impulse to protect Pearl as he lunged at Dahlia with his fist, not caring if he was about to beat up a woman; To him, she wasn't a woman at all, really. It was easy for him to see that she was clearly evil, he'd been involved in the 'business' long enough to know this.

"Leave her alone!" He said after he'd done the deed, causing Dahlia to be knocked to the ground, "You don't pick on innocent girls like this! Sure, I may not be in a 'good crowd' either, but at least I don't do the stuff you do!"

He then went over to Pearl and said softly, "I-I'm sorry Pearl... I jus' didn't like seein' her sayin' that stuff to you..."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 pm

"Why do you two have to be so mean?" sobbed Dahlia. "Just talking to someone makes me a bully?"

Faking tears and screams were just too easy. She loved how Wocky launched his fist at her, thinking he was a bull in a china shop. The punch was like a prick from a thorn. He was just like that idiot of an 'ex-boyfriend' when he was younger. They were both as hideous as each other, but Wocky disgusted her more, not just because she had just hit her.

She'll let Wocky off this time, but if he dared to hit her again, he would be on her hit list. With the silence in the shop, Dahlia stormed off. The two brats weren't worth her time. To return home and back to Iris.
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:00 am

Pearl turned to Wocky after Dahlia ran off. She was a bit scared now.
She hoped Dahlia wouldn't do anything bad to Wocky.
'Wocky.. I think you should be carefull with her..' Pearl looked down.
'I hope she's not planning anything..' Pearl looked at the powder still lying on the floor.
'She.. She said she was going to give Iris a medicine, right?' Pearl looked at Wocky.
'I don't want Dahlia to hurt Iris..'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum