Igiari! 2025
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment* - Page 5 Empty Re: Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

Post  Wocky Kitaki Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:41 pm

"Sure", Wocky said as she left for the back room.

While he waited he just walked around and looked at the flowers.

"I really like this girl", Wocky thought as he looked at the potted purple irises on one of the shelves, "I hope she likes my house. I thought about goin' to the park, but I thought that jus' woulda been borin'... Maybe I'll take her to the circus another day. For now, I guess goin' to my house is the best thing."

He then leaned against the wall as he waited for Pearl to come back.
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment* - Page 5 Empty Re: Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

Post  Pearl Fey Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Pearl quickly changed her clothes and placed her shop clothes in her dresser.
Then shenopened the door and walked back to Wocky, dressed in her Medium outfit.
The only thing missing was a magatama. Pearl smiled at Wocky, hoping he wouldn't walk away because of her clothes.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Wocky looked at her and said, "Why're you wearin' a robe? Does it have anythin' to do with you bein' a... Uh... Spirit medium?"

He didn't expect her to be dressed that way, so he was caught a little off guard.
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:58 pm

'Um, yeah..' Pearl lowered her head a little. 'It's kinda like an uniform for spirit mediums.' She said.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:01 pm

"Oh", Wocky said, "Well, I don't mind it. My clothes aren't whatcha call 'normal', either..."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:11 pm

They aren't? Pearl nodded.
'Well, i like your clothes. And now we're both not normal.' She said more confident than she actually was.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:17 pm

"Really?" Wocky asked, "Even if I wear a pink jacket with foxes on it and a Bad Badger shirt?"
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Blue badjer? That's the name?
'I think the blue badjer is cute.'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Wocky blushed as he said, "Oh... Yeah, I guess... So, ya wanna go on to my house now?"
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Pearl nodded 'Sure, let's go'
Pearl walked to the door and replaced the open plate with a closed plate.
'I'm ready.'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Wocky then took her hand gently as he said, "Awright."

They then walked out of the shop together to the Kitaki's mansion.
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum