Igiari! 2025
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment* - Page 3 Empty Re: Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:49 am

"I don't care if she's plannin' somethin' or not", Wocky said firmly, "She won't be able to take me down! I can get Pops' goons to help me out too if she does, so it ain't no big deal!"

He then looked at Pearl when she mentioned the 'medicine' on the floor again.

"Seems like it", He said, "I don't know what her deal is, but it seems like she's got a huge beef against yer sister... An' you, maybe."

When Pearl stated that she didn't want Dahlia to hurt her sister, Wocky put his hand on her shoulder and said, "It's awright; If she's as smart as you she won't fall for that crap... An' if somethin' like this happens again, jus' call me; I'll protect ya... Uh, you got a piece o' paper?"
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment* - Page 3 Empty Re: Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Pearl looked at Wocky. 'Sure..'
Pearl walked to the other side of the shop and opened some dresser.
She took out a piece of paper and a pencil.
Pearl walked back to Wocky and handed it over. 'Thanks..'
Pearl wanted to follow Dahlia, wanted to know what she was up to.
But she was to scared. She looked at Wocky.
'Do you think.. Dahlia's going to poison Iris?'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Wocky wrote his number down and handed the paper back to Pearl.

"I dunno", He said as he looked at her, "By the looks of it, she's plannin' on it."

He then looked at the powder on the ground again and asked, "How're we gonna clean this up?"
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Pearl shoved the piece of paper in her pocket.
'Oh ehm..' Pearl looked around. 'I think i'll get some paper for this.' She said.
'I hope paper will do.'

Last edited by Pearl Fey on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:48 pm

"Yeah", Wocky said, "Jus' be careful, you don't wanna breathe that stuff in."

As she was looking around the shop for paper, he stood there and thought, "I had no idea this girl has such a messed up family... Her own sister is out to get her other sister, and possibly even her? That ain't right..."

He really felt bad for Pearl, and he wanted to make sure that Dahlia wasn't going to come after her again.
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Pearl walked back and she carefully started to clean up the powder.
She looked up at Wocky. 'I'm sorry you had to see her just now..' She said.
Pearl hoped Dahlia wouldn't hurt Iris or Wocky.
She sighted and looked at the floor again.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:24 pm

"It's awright", Wocky said.

He then stretched and said, "That was pretty crazy, won't it? I didn't expect her to jus' drop crack on the floor like that."

He then started to pace around the shop to look at the flowers again.

"So, uh", He said, "You're not scared of me, are you, 'cause me an' my family are gangstas...? 'Cause you looked kinda scared when I mentioned it..."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Pearl smiled at Wocky.
'Well.. I was kinda surprised at first.. But it's not like my family is the best to have..'
Pearl stood up and trew the paper away.
'Dahlia did kill people.. Dahlia tried to use me for killing mystic Maya once' Pearl said while looking at the floor.
'But i think it can get worse.'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Wocky went wide eyed and said, "She wanted to use you to kill somebody?! How did she do that?"

As he walked back to Pearl he asked, "An' who's 'Mystic Maya'? Is she your friend or somethin'?"
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Pearl looked toughtfully.
'Well, she wanted to.. use my body. She wanted me to channel her.'
Pearl was quiet for a few seconds. 'As for Mystic Maya, she's my cousin.' she said, smiling again.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Wocky looked at her confused and said, "Channel? What does that mean??"

He had never heard of this before, so he was quite lost.
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Pearl smiled at Wocky.
'If you channel someone, you're calling their spirit. Then the spirit takes over your body. When the spirit leaves, you don't have a clue what happened and you wait for someone to tell you.'
Pearl paused.
'I only fail when a stronger medium is calling the spirit already.'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 pm

"Wow", Wocky said in amazement, "That's amazin'! But... You call spirits, right? As in, people that are dead...? An' if the person has to be dead... Does that mean... That that Dahlia chick is dead?? An' somebody's... Probly channelin' 'er, right??"

Wocky was now even more confused; This channeling stuff to him was really complicated.
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Pearl nodded slowly.
'Well yes, that should be right. I wonder who's channeling her tough.'
Pearl shook her head. 'I won't try to channel her anymore anyway.'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:31 pm

"Oh", Wocky said, "Whoever it is, they sure are stupid for doin' so..."

He then decided to drop the subject and said, "So, uh, do you have any other family 'sides Dahlia, Iris, and Mystic Maya?"
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Pearl looked toughtfully.
'Well, there's my mother Morgan.. My other cousin Mia died a long time ago. Maya and I do channel het a lot to help Mr. Nick' She said.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:45 pm

"Oh... Mr. Nick? Who's he?"
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Pearls eyes began to sparkle and she gave Wocky a sweet innocent smile.
'Mr. Nick is Mystic Maya's special someone, and he won't love anybody but her. He's also a lawyer.'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:57 pm

"A lawyer, huh?" Wocky asked, "Knowin' where I come from, we ain't too fond of 'em... But whatever... And he's her 'special someone', huh?"
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 pm

'Yes, Mr. Nick and Mystic Maya are forever in love. And Mr Nick is a good lawyer , he always helps the innocent people out. And Mystic Maya became master of Kurain.' Pearl said happily
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 am

"Really...?" Wocky asked, "That sounds... Interestin', I guess. So is your cousin the boss of... 'Kurain'...?"

He looked at her in interest, since he was started to be become fascinated by her story.
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:03 am

'Yes! Uhm.. Kurain is all about channeling spirits.' She said.
Pearl smiled. 'I'm raised in Kurain village'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:26 am

"I assumed that", Wocky said as he put his hands in his pockets.

He then realized he still had the cards that Regina gave him at the circus.

"Oh, man, I completely forgot about these! I oughta give this to Pearl before I forget again."

"U-Umm... Pearl? I gotta ask you somethin'"...
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:27 am

Pearl tilted her head a little and smiled.
'What is it?'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am

Wocky pulled out the card from Regina and held it out to her.

"Do... Do you want this", He said as he hand shook a little, "It's a card I got from Regina Berry... From the circus down the road. She wanted me to bring someone with me to watch her show."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum