Igiari! 2025
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment* Empty Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

Post  Pearl Fey Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 pm

So, a short introduction about this place.
This is the flowershop where Pearl works.
Everyone is welcome to come here to chat, buy flowers or even take a job.
The flowershop doesn't have a real name yet, i'm open for suggestions.
And, since we don't have a boss yet, it seems like the boss is on vacation, leaving the shop in Pearls hands.

Last edited by Pearl Fey on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment* Empty Re: Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 pm

(I have some suggestion to namess.~
Iris and Pearls
Flora
Bellossomistic
Floristic)
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment* Empty Re: Flowershop Floristic *closed at the moment*

Post  Pearl Fey Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:12 pm

(Floristic sounds nice! .. Okay, flowershop Floristic flower )
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:27 am

(^_^, I guess I'll start then)

Dahlia needed new flowers. The daisy chain she made for Iris needed something more. Dahlia joped it would lure her in; she was more of a pawn than a sister. Daisies could charm her again, daisies were always Iris' favorites but purple was also her favorite colour. She stepped into Flowershop Floristic, folded her parasol and browsed around. The floral scent overpowered Dahlia's sensitive nose, almost to the point she could feel a sneeze coming through.

The girl on the counter looked familiar, even wore the similar clothes Iris wore as a shrine maiden. Ignoring the girl, her eyes pondered to the sunflowers and buttercups. She had some money from poisoning a rich snob the other day, but she wasn't going to splash it out on some flowers. With a manufactured elegant smile on her face she walked over to the counter just to see her face.
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:21 am

((Pearl is actually wearing her shop uniform.))
Pearl noticed someone coming in. She looked up for a second, but then looked at the flowers in her hand again. She had to make something beautifull and cute now.

When the person walked up to her she looked up again. 'Hi, Welcome to Flo... ristic?' Pearl looked at the girl in front of her with a surprised look on her face. 'D..Dahlia?'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:01 pm

(Sorry, I kept imaging her as she was in your avatar)
"Oh hello there Pearl," she said in a sincere voice. "Look at you all grown up. These flowers look very cute. So how's work?"
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Pearl played with her magtama while looking at Dahlia.
'It's okay.. The boss is out, i'm in charge of the shop now..' She said.
Pearl couldn't figure out why Dahlia was here. She couldn't remember her being here before to..
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:51 am

Wocky had just left the Berry Big Circus and was back on the main street, continuing to walk around as he did before, with the cards in his pocket.

"I gotta find somebody to give this to", He thought, "I don't wanna let Regina down..."

He continued to walk for a few more minutes until he came across what he thought was a flower shop.

"... Floristic?" He said as he read the sign out loud, "There's gotta be some cute girls in here."

He then proceeded to walk inside, and when he did he saw a red-headed woman in a white dress carrying a parasol, and another girl standing behind the counter with long brown hair with some of it pinned up in looped pigtails.

Wocky looked at both of them and thought, "Man, they're both sooo cute, man, but I can't pick which one I wanna talk to first... Maybe the girl behind the counter, 'cause she looks kinda lonely to me..."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:58 am

Pearl saw someone coming in. She looked at Dahlia.
I don't mind not to talk to her anymore.. She tought and she looked at the one coming in.
'Hello, can i help you?' She asked with a smile.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:00 am

Wocky blushed when he saw the girl and said, "I-I, uh... I was jus' walkin' 'round, an' jus' happened to see this place."

He then started to twirl his hair nervously.
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:10 am

'Alright.' Pearl said.
She grabbed her magatama nervously because she ran out of words to say.
Normally people came here for flowers, but it doesn't seem like he want to buy flowers.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 am

Wocky looked at her silently for a moment.

"This is kinda awkward... I gotta think of somethin' to say..."

"S-So, uh... What's your name? I'm Wocky Kitaki... I live down the road from here."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 am

Pearl smiled at Wocky.
'I'm Pearl. Pearl Fey.' She said.
Pearl didn't pay any attention to Dahlia.
She didn't want to.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 am

"That sounds cute," lied Dahlia. She noticed the two of them blushing at each other. "Hmm I think I'll browse around the shop," Dahlia told Pearl. She had a feeling Pearl was trying to ignore her. She knew where she was unwanted. She took a batch of buttercups and roses in her hand. They would be perfect for Iris. She had a plan ready for them.

She knew who that guy was, he was the son of the Kitaki family. She got into a very unfortunate circumstance between them.
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Pearl nodded at Dahlia.
She knew that Dahlia didn't came here just because she loves flowers.
Dahlia just acted like a good girl, Pearl knew that.
She followed Dahlia with her eyes, but turned back to Wocky after a few seconds.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Wocky looked back at Pearl and said, "So, uh... You doin' awright? You look kinda nervous..."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm

'I do?' She asked.
Pearl shook her head. 'No, i'm fine, really.' She said.
Pearl smiled. 'What about you?'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:51 pm

"Oh... I-I'm fine... I guess..."

Wocky paused for a moment, and then said, "So, uh, what do you do here? I've never been here before, so..."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:14 pm

'You mean.. this shop?' Pearl asked.
'It's a flowershop..' She said and she smiled.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Wocky looked at the flowers and said, "I guess it is... I should tell my mom about this place, since she likes flowers and all."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 pm

'Yeah' Pearl said.
'So.. you came in here because you didn't know what kind of shop this is?'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:28 pm

"W-Well..."

Wocky paused for a minute and put his hands in his pockets.

"... I-I guess so..."

He then looked at some orange and yellow flowers nearby and walked up to it to look at it.

"What're these?" He asked as he smelled them, "They look kinda pretty... And they smell nice, too."
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Pearl inspected the flowers.
'They're.. Dahlias.' She said.
Somewhere, she hoped Dahlia didn't hear that.
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocky Kitaki Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:40 pm

"Dahlias? Never heard of 'em. Kinda sounds like a girl's name too..."

Wocky then walked back over to Pearl and asked, "So, uh, do ya like workin' here?"
Wocky Kitaki
Wocky Kitaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearl Fey Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:53 pm

'Yes i do like working here' She said.
Pearl hoped Dahlia wasn't paying attention at the moment.
'It's fun working here, and the boss is out now so i'm in charge of the shop now.' Pearl smiled.
'And what do you do?'
Pearl Fey
Pearl Fey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum