Igiari! 2025
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competitive Tryout for Apollo Justice

Go down

Competitive Tryout for Apollo Justice Empty Competitive Tryout for Apollo Justice

Post  Miles Edgeworth Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:30 pm

If you've read the Competitive Tryouts sticky, you should know what to do. (:

no deadline yet.

Miles Edgeworth
Admin

https://igiari.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Competitive Tryout for Apollo Justice Empty Replying-

Post  Ptapcc Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 pm

((My tryout for Polly!))

Apollo Justice

"I'm an attorney, I live for needless procedures."

Name: Apollo Justice
Job: Defense Attorney under Gavin & Co Law Offices

Appearance

Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Body Type: Lean and long
Mannerisms/Gestures: Apollo's mannerisms include yelling in a high pitched tone, dubbed 'Chords of Steel'. When he is embarrased he pushes back his spikes and rubs his hair, grinning slightly.
Clothing and apparel: Apollo wears a red vest suit consisting of long red trousers and a red vest. He wears a white dress shirt rolled up with a blue tie. On his left arm is a decorative bracelet handed down from his mother.
Other appearance: Apollo spikes his hair to form to spikes at the front which droop when he is embarrased or sweating.

Personality

Fears: Apollo has a strong dislike of heights.
Wants: A permanent person to look to for guidance.
Dislikes: Loud Music and heights
Goals: To be a successful defense attorney
Flaws: Is a bit dependant on others as highlighted by his nature to seek someone out for guidance. He also has a sarcastic side that distracts him from focussing a few times.
Secrets: Apollo has an ability to perceive someone's nervous habits. Only very few know of this secret.
Personality in general: Apollo is a lively, passionate young man, but as he's just starting out he's also eager to look to others for guidance. Can be considered easily flustered, but at his core he's a lot like a young Phoenix.

History

A summary of your character's canonical past: Apollo was born to Thalassa Gramarye and her unnamed husband, a fellow performer. After he was killed, she gave him one of her bracelets then left him presumably at an orphanage where he later studied law and was employed under the offices of Gavin & Co.
What has happened in the retconned timeline: Apollo was a witness to a murder when he was 16. The event traumatized him a bit but he soon got over his fear, forgetting that moment.

Information about character's family: Apollo's known (to himself) relatives are unknown however Thalassa Gramarye is his mother. Trucy Wright is his half sister. He is also the grandson of Magnifi Gramarye.

Best thing to ever happen to your character: Meeting Trucy Wright.
Worst thing to ever happen to your character: Being abandoned by Thalassa Gramarye.

Other

Sexual orientation: Straight
Single or taken?: Single
Is your character in love?: No
If so, is that love requited?: N/A

Random Number- 4

About me
What is your name/nickname? My nickname is Ptapcc.
How often are you online? - I am online every day and for most of the day for the next 3-4 weeks.
About how often do you respond to your roleplays? - Whenever possible.
Are you already a user of this site? - No
If yes, which characters do you play? - No
Do you have previous experience roleplaying or writing for this character? (if possible, link) - I roleplay Apollo Justice in the Court Records Spin the Bottle Part 3 thread I'm also the creator of an Apollo Justice fan game currently under development.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Statements? - Nothing but I look forward to RP'ing Apollo (if I get him) as he is such a fun character.

Ptapcc

Back to top Go down

Competitive Tryout for Apollo Justice Empty Continued Tryout

Post  Ptapcc Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:49 am

I sent you a message on CR about the passwords but in case you didn't get it Gil, I'll post them here.

1. Pufferfish
2. Pig
3. Pineapple

Ptapcc

Back to top Go down

Competitive Tryout for Apollo Justice Empty Re: Competitive Tryout for Apollo Justice

Post  Miles Edgeworth Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:31 am

Spoiler alert! You won the competition. xD I'll move this to the accepted characters bin; please PM me here or on CR for your password.

Miles Edgeworth
Admin

https://igiari.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Competitive Tryout for Apollo Justice Empty Re: Competitive Tryout for Apollo Justice

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down