Igiari! 2025
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Park

2 posters

Go down

People Park Empty People Park

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:05 pm

People Park 68vgu8
Remember People Park from Turnabout Corner? If you wanna take a stroll in the park or talk, then here's the place. It's good for picnics as well.

Dahlia sat quietly reading a book. She watched white butterflies dance around her. No one was going to bother her now, she was sure of that. The visit to the flower shop was not as successful as she hoped it would be.
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

People Park Empty Re: People Park

Post  Apollo Justice Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Apollo grumbled to himself as he walked down the road. Mr. Gavin had decided to go to Germany to stay with his sick mother for a few weeks, leaving him in charge of the office. Sighing, he eventually found his way to People Park and decided to take a stroll, hoping the peaceful environment would clear his mind. However, after entering the park, he found it to be quite barren except for a pretty red haired girl sitting on a bench while reading a book. She was surrounded by tiny white butterflies and looked like she was at peace with the world. He decided to walk over and greet her.

"Er, uh, hi. My name is Apollo Justice and I'm FINE!" he said accidentally entering chords of steel mode. His antennae slightly drooped.
Apollo Justice
Apollo Justice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:16 pm

'Ugh' Dahlia muttered inside her head. What an appalling introduction. Was there seriously any need to shout? She looked up at the man and smiled. "Hello there Apollo," she said in a gentle voice. "It's nice to meet you." Dahlia stroked his hand, then shook it in politeness. "I think... I've seen you around before."

For no reason, she played with the spike of hair sticking out. She thought it would just make her seem a little more playful. "Who does your hair?" she asked in a gentle voice of a child. Her eyes widened and her lips curled into a smile.
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo Justice Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:23 pm

"Uh..you have?" Apollo asked as his face scrunched up in a thoughtful expression. "I don't remember ever seeing you unless you came to the Gavin and Co Law Offices." he said then blushed at her question.

"I do it with a few bottles of hair gel." he said, stammering nervously, hoping that she wasn't put off by his spikes.
Apollo Justice
Apollo Justice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:56 pm

"So you know Mr. Gavin?" Dahlia asked. "I've seen him around a couple of times before. I've stepped into his office a few times for a little chit-chat." The spikes on his hair were like thorns from a rose. "That's cool, you could spike your hair into bunny rabbit ears," Dahlia tugged his hair up, waving the spikes about.
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo Justice Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:56 am

"Ah...yes I do because I'm actually a defense attorney working under him." Apollo said as he answered Dahlia's question. He blushed when she fiddled with his spikes.

"Er, no, please don't touch them." he pleaded with her. His spikes took an hour and a half and four bottles of hair gel. He had to wake up at 5 every morning after Chords of Steel Training to do his hair and get to the offices on time. A thought came to his mind after listening to her reply.

"You know Mr. Gavin?" Apollo asked.
Apollo Justice
Apollo Justice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia Hawthorne Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:48 pm

"Ah," she nodded, putting her hands in her lap. She had never seen a man so protective over his hair. Guessing, she assumed it took over an hour. She could smell the hair gel tickle her nostrils -- hair trapped in an overload of shampoo. She wished lawyers like Apollo were around at the time Doug Swallow got killed. "That sounds nice. After all he is one of the coolest lawyers of the west. He helped my sister out once. That's how I know him."
Dahlia Hawthorne
Dahlia Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum